Blogging

Brand new look

As you may have noticed, my blog has a brand new look.

I was partly inspired by Footloose’s new blog design. I always wanted a coffee cup on mine and I do reckon her’s looks way better but since I didn’t want to copy her layout, this was the next closest thing to having a coffee cup on my blog.

I enjoyed updating it even though my previous template was great. Who knows…like in the past, I may just revert back to the sunset one.

But for the time being…this one’s good for me. πŸ™‚

mesoliloquy
    March 30, 2009 at 4:31 am

This new look is fabulous. I would say much better than the Black one because easy readability and fabulous header.

March 30, 2009 at 8:56 am

@ Mesoliloquy: Thank you! It’s good to know…I’m definitely happy with it…never been happy with any changed template before.

Kartikey
    March 30, 2009 at 9:34 am

Hi,
    Now I loved your previous design. And I will take time to get used to this one. By the way, I had saved your post on mothers and children; women and babies. I am collecting my thoughts on that topic. Sometime you must write more on it. It would be a very informative read.

By the way, babies are cute but they are also evil πŸ™‚

Smita
    March 30, 2009 at 1:20 pm

Hey this is a good template πŸ™‚ and the blog is looking lovely…

Though honestly the older one is still my fav but then I have been known to be adamant against change πŸ˜‰

G
    March 30, 2009 at 7:33 pm

Kewl! mes like πŸ™‚

March 30, 2009 at 9:37 pm

@ Kartikey: I loved the previous design too…but it was time for some form of change πŸ™‚ Oh…and thanks for saving my post…I will take that as a compliment! πŸ˜› And yes…I do believe some kids can be evil/cruel. πŸ˜›

@ Smita: Yes, I knew you wouldn’t be too happy with the change…but it will grow on you πŸ˜‰

@ G: Thank you, thank you!!

Footloose
    April 1, 2009 at 3:23 pm

I like this as much as the last one! A change feels good at times:) And I like yours better than mine – less cluttered, more streamlined. I may change mine soon. You can have my coffee cup then if you want!:D I don’t mind you using my template even now but it would be confusing for me – I come over to your blog so often that I’d take time to figure out if I’m here to post or comment!

April 4, 2009 at 11:10 pm

@ Footloose: Thank you and lol at the confusion…but I reckon I could understand that! πŸ˜›

Joel
    April 6, 2009 at 4:14 am

mmm i think i like the old one better .. word press templates don’t look so .. amm don’t know the word for it .. look a good fit for blogger for some reason .. but then again im just too biased i guess .. looks kinda neat .. but i like the old one better .. looked much more .. ‘seamless’ maybe ?

April 7, 2009 at 2:09 am

@ Joel: I don;t think you are the first to prefer the old one. I think I just wanted a change and this one hasn’t put me off like some other changes did previously. πŸ™‚