The Blog This Challenge for this week is as follows: Tell us TEN things you want to do in your lifetime that you’ve yet to achieve. It can be as simple as learning to knit, or bungee jump, skydive, maybe eat a whole lobster or travel somewhere, meet a penpal – anything!
So here’s mine in no particular order. It’s easy because I already have a list with some things being crossed out as they have been achieved. (e.g. Getting residency in Australia, Meeting Adam Gilchrist)
10. Learn a new language
9. Write a book and get published
8. Have a dog. Or two or three…
7. Get my family on holiday to Australia. More than just once.
6. Travel all around Australia
5. Attend an English Premier League match in England. Preferably Liverpool v Chelsea
4. Join a cricket team and play club cricket. Or soccer.
3. Bungee jump in NZ
2. Get another degree. Preferably in Child Clinical Psychology
1. Own my own house