Humour

My Secret Talent

This week’s BlogThis Challenge is as follows:

Time to fess up!
Can you touch your nose with your tongue?  Do you sing soprano? Are you a whizz with a budget or have a black belt in karate?  Make a mean roast or have you received some form of public recognition for something real that your readers dont’ know about? Expose something about yourself that is unusual or something your readers might not know about you!

Now, most of you readers already know that I can sing in P-language. Some of you also know that I have a magic wand that can fix anyone. Some people actually think I can read their minds!

tuB, tahw enon fo uoy wonk si taht ym eno neddih tnelat si taht I nac etirw SDRAWKCAB!!! I tsum timda s’ti reisae ot od siht no repap naht no eht retupmoc.

So there you go…that’s my hidden talent. (Read the above sentences backwards) I have been developing it since I was in primary school. You can blame it on occassional boredom. But it’s a skill I have perfected and can do it quickly on paper. I started by learning to write my name that way and then proceeded to full sentences and finally, entire pages. I once thought of doing it in a school book but then backed out as I was worried about getting into trouble (Miss Goody-two shoes!)

So what’s you hidden talent or secret power???

Do share!

To check out other super powers, visit BlogThis!

Magali
    December 9, 2009 at 12:15 pm

Hey, Cool!!!

BlueMist
    December 9, 2009 at 12:28 pm

Wow superb.

Gauri Mathur
    December 9, 2009 at 12:31 pm

Yeahh..I can touch my nose wid my tongue ;);)

G
    December 9, 2009 at 1:14 pm

Super!

Sorcerer
    December 9, 2009 at 1:20 pm

its an irony that our teachers dont realise our hidden talents.

I was always an outstanding student when it came to Hidden talents

Smita
    December 9, 2009 at 2:17 pm

hehehe As a kid I used to right both with left hand & right hand!!! My mom had a hell of a time making me use on hand 😀

I wrote a post on my hidden talents long back and u made fun of me!!! 😀

mahmud faisal
    December 9, 2009 at 2:25 pm

So nice to hear of your hidden talents PB…
    liked the DRARKCAB GNIPYT….

but I am a blank :((
    no special power….

Reema
    December 9, 2009 at 2:49 pm

ooohh nice talent. i dont have any 😀

Nu
    December 9, 2009 at 2:59 pm

wow !! Great talent and so uncommon !! Palc,palc,palc rof hcysp relbbab !!!

Oops,difficult I must say 🙂

December 9, 2009 at 4:39 pm

emosewa !!!

evanescentthoughts
    December 9, 2009 at 9:55 pm

cool. That’s really a talent 🙂

Clarissa
    December 9, 2009 at 10:41 pm

haha. I used to try and teach myself to write upside down. Hidden talent…hmmm…i guess my memory is kind of photographic in some ways, I am really good at jigsaw puzzles and I am really flexible…i.e. i sit i really weird positions which are comfortable for me

MilesPerHour
    December 9, 2009 at 11:58 pm

If you write your entire posts this way I’ll get a headache reading them.

Matty
    December 10, 2009 at 8:19 am

ahah taht si etiuq a tnelat uoy evah BP. lufrednow !! llew ti si reisae ot od taht no retupmoc,tsuj esu siht knil :

http://bit.ly/OsIaO 🙂

Well my secret talent.hmmm.. 1 c4n $p34|< l33T
    (Elite(leet) speak).Its something I picked up on the internet.Still haven’t mastered it.

P.S: Not a nerd,just picked it up owing to a fascination 😉

cH3er5 😛

Smita
    December 10, 2009 at 9:35 am

I obviously meant *write* hehehe

PNA
    December 10, 2009 at 11:16 am

wow :)))

Danni
    December 10, 2009 at 11:34 am

Holy cow that hurt my eyes! thats great, wish I could do that, I bet that would take lots of skill and effort!

Sidthegnomenator
    December 10, 2009 at 8:23 pm

PB I have – as usual – run out of time to do the weekly challenge myself, but I have popped over and voted for you. You are such an awesome person, I hope I get to meet you one day.

In the meantime I have given you an award over at Coffee Addicts

Saurabh Panshikar
    December 11, 2009 at 3:14 pm

Commentators ko bhi kaam ko lagaya! lol!

It must have been a tough time writing this post!

But I liked it. Something different!

Thanks a lot for taking time to go through my blog. In one way or other you have encouraged me to keep on blogging.
    Thanks a lot!

Nu
    December 12, 2009 at 3:36 am

Nu is back where is PB ?

December 13, 2009 at 9:22 am

@ Magali: Hehe…thanks!

@ BM: Thank you! 🙂

@ Gauri: Cool! I can’t do that… 😛

@ G: Lol thanks! 🙂

@ Sorcerer: Tell me about it! They only focus on maths and science when there are so many of us out there that have other skills and talents! 🙂

@ Smita: Nice…ambidexterous! And lol I do remember the magical presence!

@ Mahmud: There you go…you can type backwards too! 😛

@ Reema: I’m sure you have talents too!!! 😀

@ Nu: Lol!!! Good on you!!

@ Titaxy: Hehe…you;ve caught the bug too…good on ya!

@ Avada: Thanks! 🙂

@ Clarissa: Wow! Upside down!!! And nice talents you got there…would love the memory!

@ MPH: Trust me…I’d probably get a headache writing them first!!! 😛

@ Matt: Whoa!! That’s awesome mate… and you are a nerd! 😉 [But that’s not a bad thing…as I tell most of my teenage clients!]

@ PNA: Thanks! 🙂

@ Danni: Sorry about the effort it put on your eyes! It’s definitely much easier writing it on paper!

@ Sid: Thanks for the vote and thanks heaps for the award!!! 😀

@ Saurabh: Welcome!! Lol yeah…looks like other bloggers have gotten on it too! And thanks for the lovely comment about encouraging you to blog! You do have a nice blog! 😀

ani_aset
    December 18, 2009 at 6:47 am

i can touch my nose with my tongue :P..thats what made me laugh to read it on your post 😉