Which way to go

medium_13665003863

Sitting at the intersection
Map in hand
Contemplating which way to go

Being on a solo road trip
Made the adventurer in me unravel

Letting go off all my preconceptions
And trusting the universe
To take me where I need to be

(c) Over Cups of Coffee

photo credit: Yvonne L Sweden via photopin cc

***Linking with Yeah Write #162 for their gargleblaster challenge***

1. Shailaja V

May 19, 2014 at 9:30 pm

And aren’t we happy that the adventurer in you lives and thrives? Keep traveling and keep writing. Love ya, PB πŸ™‚
    Shailaja V recently posted…The way to goMy Profile

2. Soumya

May 19, 2014 at 10:28 pm

Awesome! A solo trip is the best way to rediscover ourselves!

May you go places!
    Soumya recently posted…Innocent & CharmedMy Profile

3. Bikram

May 19, 2014 at 11:10 pm

when in doubt at crossroads .. i always take the left one πŸ™‚
    Bikram recently posted…Thursday Challenge (48) : ABANDONED – Real Story @Dornier DO 17My Profile

4. Jennifer

May 20, 2014 at 12:37 am

“Made the adventurer in me unravel”
    Great line! We do have to trust…

5. jen

May 20, 2014 at 3:27 am

Love this. I shall live vicariously. I was always too chicken to venture too far, alone.

6. Marcy

May 20, 2014 at 7:14 am

I’ve always thought it would be fun to take a road trip without the destination set ahead of time.
    Marcy recently posted…Lost in a FunhouseMy Profile

7. vishalbheeroo

May 20, 2014 at 7:28 am

I enjoy taking Solo rides, enjoying ME time and best way to discover the self:)
    vishalbheeroo recently posted…Candid moments with fashonista and blogger, Garima Srivastava NagMy Profile

8. KymmInBarcelona

May 20, 2014 at 7:34 am

Trusting the universe. Yes, ma’am!

9. Christine

May 20, 2014 at 7:53 am

I love the last two lines in particular. Sometimes we just need to trust the universe. Great job – thanks for playing along with us!
    Christine recently posted…The Only Way OutMy Profile

10. @annbennett12

May 20, 2014 at 12:15 pm

As long as you remember where you came from, everything is cool.
    @annbennett12 recently posted…Visiting motherMy Profile

11. Mi

May 20, 2014 at 2:00 pm

Solo trip sounds a little scary, but seems you had a nice time.. things that we do alone, help us introspect and see things in a different way.
    Great click there, and well written! πŸ™‚
    Mi recently posted…My storyMy Profile

12. Beloo Mehra

May 20, 2014 at 2:22 pm

So which way did you go? πŸ™‚
    A nicely written meditation on discovering the inner terrains through outer travels….
    Well done, PB!
    Beloo Mehra recently posted…His Excellency, Stop – No Eating Here!My Profile

13. simple girl

May 20, 2014 at 2:30 pm

wow!!.. unravel the mysteries in you and enjoy .. πŸ™‚
    simple girl recently posted…AtoZchallenge – Z for… Oh yes, the last post for the challengeMy Profile

14. Nate

May 21, 2014 at 10:35 am

Oo, that line break at ‘unravel’ made me wonder if there was a mental break-down a-coming. Nice way to build suspense! And turn it back to joyful! Yay!

Comments are closed.