Where do you go

I wonder
I live
In fear
Of not knowing
Of yearning
Wondering
When is it that you’ll return…

1. Ankita

June 30, 2014 at 2:19 pm

nice words weaving a suspense that is interesting! Such murky partners are a real headache..hehe!

loved it 🙂
    Ankita recently posted…Beautiful Bhindi and Borosil !My Profile

2. Glasgowdragonfly

June 30, 2014 at 5:29 pm

Love the dreamy quality of the word flow here. Good work!
    Glasgowdragonfly recently posted…Coney Island Love SongMy Profile

3. Jennifer

June 30, 2014 at 8:33 pm

These short lones do such a great job of building the feeling of distraction and worry.
    Jennifer recently posted…Siren Song No. 2My Profile

4. Soumya

June 30, 2014 at 8:49 pm

The open end is the best part of this piece!
    Soumya recently posted…Guest Post – Sharath Komarraju: The Three Queens of HastinapurMy Profile

5. Kristin

June 30, 2014 at 9:06 pm

The “exact path of your flight” reminds me of how I follow along on-line whenever my husband has a long flight. It’s comforting, even as it’s misleading.
    Kristin recently posted…Seagull Picnic: yeah write gargleblasterMy Profile

6. Cindy Knapper

June 30, 2014 at 10:22 pm

Very nice imagery!
    Cindy Knapper recently posted…A Lover’s SearchMy Profile

7. chamblee54

July 1, 2014 at 12:10 am

Why would you want to fly? Mermaids swim.
    chamblee54 recently posted…The Happy MermaidMy Profile

8. Kathy Combs

July 1, 2014 at 12:40 am

I like the tension you built with your words and the wondering question at the end. Nice!
    Kathy Combs recently posted…The Mermaid ElixirMy Profile

9. Kir

July 1, 2014 at 12:59 am

is he out stealing mermaids?

I loved the flow of this, the questioning was tense even if the answers weren’t coming.
    Kir recently posted…The Siren’s SecretMy Profile

10. that cynking feeling

July 1, 2014 at 5:43 am

Poor thing – it’s the not knowing that stinks.
    that cynking feeling recently posted…office politicsMy Profile

11. KymmInBarcelona

July 1, 2014 at 8:29 pm

I already have about five different ‘you’s for this. Lovely, dreamy words!
    KymmInBarcelona recently posted…The Siren CallMy Profile

12. CRD

July 1, 2014 at 11:29 pm

Sometimes it’s better not to know where someone goes. It’s a recipe for self-destruction, but what you don’t know about can’t kill you.

On second thoughts, don’t be a doormat. Shake off the dust and walk away.

Updated my blog with a picture-parody of SHOLAY. Hope you like it.

Cheers
    CRD
    CRD recently posted…GALAT PICCHAR – SHOLAYMy Profile

13. Ann Bennett (@AnnBennett12)

July 2, 2014 at 2:19 am

Great job of building emotion. I can see a child worried over a parent leaving for work and not understanding.

Comments are closed.