H is for Hobophobia #atozchallenge

There was a snobby old dame namedΒ Marie
Who lived in a mansion in the country
She feared every beggar
She thought they’d rob her
As she rode in cars fancy and tax-free

(c) Sanch @ Living my Imperfect Life

Note: Hobophobia is a fear of beggars

H

***This has been written for the 2015 A to Z Challenge. My theme is the A to Z of Phobias. Entries are written in the form of a limerick. You can read my other entries here***

If you enjoyed this post, you can like my Facebook Page, follow me on Twitter or Instagram, or just show me some Bloglovin to keep up to date

14 Comments

1. Shailaja

April 9, 2015 at 12:10 pm

Such a delicious start to my mornings, your limericks πŸ™‚ I can almost go without breakfast. Almost. Key word πŸ˜‰
    Shailaja recently posted…Henna -#AtoZChallenge @AprilA2ZMy Profile

2. Eloquent Mind

April 9, 2015 at 3:36 pm

Your theme is truly enlightening me on all kinds of phobias – right from weird ones to downright scary ones. πŸ™‚ Thanks for sharing !
    Eloquent Mind recently posted…Hold my Heart #AtoZChallengeMy Profile

3. Parul

April 9, 2015 at 3:54 pm

Never knew there could be a phobia like this! Thanks for helping us learn new words each day!
    Parul recently posted…H for Honor KillingMy Profile

4. Venice

April 9, 2015 at 4:45 pm

Wowie! I’m thoroughly enjoying your limericks! Never knew such phobias even existed. Keep going! πŸ™‚

5. Soumya

April 9, 2015 at 4:46 pm

Woooaahhh! There is a phobia like this?
    Soumya recently posted…G: GodMy Profile

6. Venice

April 9, 2015 at 4:47 pm

Venice recently posted…E is for Eric Clapton (A to Z Challenge 2015)My Profile

7. Swathi Shenoy

April 9, 2015 at 4:54 pm

No Hobophobia, I swear! I only start panicking when the beggars start following around, refusing to leave until we give them something πŸ˜›
    Swathi Shenoy recently posted…HiddenMy Profile

8. G Angel

April 9, 2015 at 5:16 pm

my daughter has Hobophobia and she will try to another path to fight her fear…

9. elly stornebrink

April 9, 2015 at 5:33 pm

Great limerick to illustrate this H phobia! πŸ˜‰ <3
    elly stornebrink recently posted…#A to Z Challenge: H is for HomeMy Profile

10. Lata

April 9, 2015 at 6:16 pm

Thats a strange phobia.. and is there treatment for the same? Interesting post everyday!

11. Rajlakshmi

April 9, 2015 at 9:01 pm

You make writing limericks so easy… another entertaining poem. πŸ™‚
    Rajlakshmi recently posted…Wanderlust Postcards – HuskissonMy Profile

12. Shilpa Garg

April 12, 2015 at 4:05 am

Interesting once again! πŸ™‚
    Shilpa Garg recently posted…J is for Jealousy #AtoZChallenge @AprilA2ZMy Profile

13. Obsessivemom

April 12, 2015 at 2:26 pm

Hobophobia – that’s a new one for me. Although to live in India and have homophobia is hardly possible.
    Obsessivemom recently posted…Mommy warsMy Profile

14. Kaddu

April 12, 2015 at 6:37 pm

Fear of beggars is quite understandable. I don’t think I have this one yet, but that’s probably only because I don’t yet have a mansion in the country! πŸ˜›
    Kaddu recently posted…A to Z of Blogging: H – Habits #atozchallenge @AprilA2ZMy Profile