N is for Nudophobia #atozchallenge

There was a woman whose name was Jude
She was afraid of being in the nude
She’d jump in the tub
Look away and quickly scrub
For she thought her naked body was too rude

(c) Sanch @ Living my Imperfect Life

Note: Nudophobia is the fear of nudity

N

***This has been written for the 2015 A to Z Challenge. My theme is the A to Z of Phobias. Entries are written in the form of a limerick. You can read my other entries here***

If you enjoyed this post, you can like my Facebook Page, follow me on Twitter or Instagram, or just show me some Bloglovin to keep up to date

1. Maria

April 16, 2015 at 8:39 am

Hi Sanch, Stopping by from A to Z Challenge. These are the cutest limericks. Great idea! What fun. Maria@Delight Directed Living

2. Vinodini Iyer

April 16, 2015 at 9:30 am

Gosh, really? Never knew about this. I guess its about body image issues.
    Vinodini Iyer recently posted…Nail downMy Profile

3. Prasanna

April 16, 2015 at 4:25 pm

This limerick is both funny and serious. Well, I guess these days so much importance is given to how we look that many of us develop body image complexes. But afraid of being nude? I’ve never heard of it. Your posts are interesting and informative πŸ™‚

4. Sulekkha

April 16, 2015 at 5:09 pm

Maybe she was like me, didn’t want to waste water πŸ™‚ loved it.

5. Suzy

April 16, 2015 at 8:57 pm

Nice one. Never heard of this one but I guess so much importance is given to the way we look that many develop body complexes.
    Suzy recently posted…Love is in the Air – NexusMy Profile

6. Rajlakshmi

April 16, 2015 at 10:03 pm

shy, embarrassed! yes… but fear of nudity! that’s really new to me.
    Beautifully penned.
    Rajlakshmi recently posted…Wanderlust Postcards – NaroomaMy Profile

7. Obsessivemom

April 16, 2015 at 11:27 pm

Haha.. Love this one too. I know of one nudophobic – Mr Monk.
    Obsessivemom recently posted…N is for Nature loveMy Profile

8. Shilpa Garg

April 17, 2015 at 1:26 am

LOL πŸ˜€ That’s funny! One can feel shy of nudity, but fear is way too much πŸ˜€
    Shilpa Garg recently posted…N is for Naughty #AtoZChallenge @AprilA2ZMy Profile

9. Vinitha

April 17, 2015 at 2:00 am

Funny phobia. πŸ™‚ I haven’t heard of this one.
    Vinitha recently posted…Life Taught Lessons – N #AtoZChallengeMy Profile

10. J.Gi Federizo

April 17, 2015 at 2:45 am

That’s quite a cute theme! Plus I learned something new today. Keep A to Z’ing! Doing the challenge myself πŸ™‚
    J.Gi Federizo recently posted…Little Goonies #atozchallengeMy Profile

11. Shantala

April 17, 2015 at 2:49 am

Hahaha that is a crazy one! Nicely done.
    Shantala recently posted…Nurture Yourself. Be your own Mother. #AtoZChallenge 2015 @AprilA2ZMy Profile

12. Geets

April 17, 2015 at 3:59 am

Embarrassment is the culprit..! πŸ˜›
    Good one..

Cheers
    Geets recently posted…N-NumbMy Profile

13. Eli

April 17, 2015 at 5:34 am

Unknown fobia to me – but nice to know about- funny read:-)
    Eli recently posted…N for NoMy Profile

14. elly stornebrink

April 17, 2015 at 10:19 am

Well, that phobia was certainly easy to figure out; however, didn’t know that one existed either! You keep surprising me on these newfound phobias I never knew existed! πŸ˜‰ <3
    elly stornebrink recently posted…#A to Z Challenge: N is for … Normality? NO! Non-conformity!My Profile

15. Eloquent Mind

April 17, 2015 at 11:39 am

Thanks to your theme I am getting to know new phobias which I knew existed. πŸ™‚ Good one !
    Eloquent Mind recently posted…Mom #AtoZChallengeMy Profile

16. G Angel

April 17, 2015 at 4:26 pm

I guessed this phobia by its title… thanks for sharing
    G Angel recently posted…N – For National ParkMy Profile

17. Rhonda Albom

April 17, 2015 at 10:44 pm

I am surprised she took a bath in the nude, rather than togs.
    Rhonda Albom recently posted…One Tree Hill, an Auckland Icon, but Where is the Tree? #AtoZMy Profile

18. Leo

April 18, 2015 at 2:44 am

Informative. But I guessed the phobia by the title too. Interesting one it is.
    Leo recently posted…Kappu – Only Once {Part 5}My Profile

19. Parul

April 18, 2015 at 4:18 pm

Your posts are indeed informative and those limericks are superb! This was a different phobia. Never even thought of it!
    Parul recently posted…P for PatriarchyMy Profile

20. Kaddu

April 19, 2015 at 1:35 am

Reminded me of that song “Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny” for some reason.
    How can a person be scared of looking at their own nude body? Oh well, anything is possible, I guess.
    Kaddu recently posted…A to Z of Blogging: N – Niche #atozchallenge @AprilA2ZMy Profile

21. lynneinpborough

April 20, 2015 at 3:47 pm

It’s great how you portray something so serious so well in so few words. Here’s hoping she didn’t have any large mirrors in her bathroom..
    lynneinpborough recently posted…Quest #AtoZChallengeMy Profile