W is for Wiccaphobia #atozchallenge

There once was a girl who was afraid of witches
She thought they waited for people in ditches
They’d perform their magic
And do something tragic
Like have you tied for life in stitches

(c) Sanch @ Living my Imperfect Life

Note: Wiccaphobia is a fear of witches or witchcraft

W

***This has been written for the 2015 A to Z Challenge. My theme is the A to Z of Phobias. Entries are written in the form of a limerick. You can read my other entries here***

If you enjoyed this post, you can like my Facebook Page, follow me on Twitter or Instagram, or just show me some Bloglovin to keep up to date

16 Comments

1. Vinodini Iyer

April 27, 2015 at 11:29 am

My, my, where have you been doing all your research from? A phobia for witches…interesting!
    Vinodini Iyer recently posted…Walk awayMy Profile

2. Rachna

April 27, 2015 at 11:48 am

Didn’t know this word. πŸ™‚
    Rachna recently posted…How to handle tantrums of the adult kind?My Profile

3. usha menon

April 27, 2015 at 11:58 am

This phobi is makes a good reading.

4. Sue Kuentz

April 27, 2015 at 1:10 pm

Fun poem on Wiccaphobia – don’t think I want to be tied in stitches:) In truth, I guess there’s always a bit of fear in things I don’t know of. That’s what I love about A-Z Challenge – always learning new info!
    @Door2LoreSue
    PowerofStoryABlog – Every Hero Has a Story

5. Sulekkha

April 27, 2015 at 4:47 pm

Outstanding phobias all this month, I bow to you πŸ™‚

6. J.S.Pitts

April 27, 2015 at 4:57 pm

I love hearing about new phobias. There’s one for everything. Although I did think this one was a fear of Wikipedia. πŸ˜€

Scribbles From Jenn – Visiting from the A to Z Challenge

7. Rhonda Albom

April 27, 2015 at 5:34 pm

Another winner, although I would imagine most little girls are afraid of witches. I am sure I was after watching the Wizard of OZ.
    Rhonda Albom recently posted…War Memorial: 100th ANZAC Day in Auckland (#AtoZ)My Profile

8. Suzy

April 27, 2015 at 7:12 pm

Now this is a phobia I have never heard of. But the rhyme is good.
    Suzy recently posted…Love is in the Air – WarMy Profile

9. Rajlakshmi

April 27, 2015 at 9:15 pm

I can imagine the people of 15th century were suffering from this. Well written
    Rajlakshmi recently posted…Wanderlust Postcards – WollongongMy Profile

10. stephen tremp

April 28, 2015 at 2:02 am

Well done! Short but awesome!

Stephen Tremp
    A-Z Co-host
    W is for Window and White Noise
    stephen tremp recently posted…W is for Window and White NoiseMy Profile

11. Shantala

April 28, 2015 at 2:50 am

Never heard of this phobia. Wonder if this girl would be cured of this phobia if she meets the adorable Hermoinee Granger from Harry Potter. πŸ˜› πŸ˜€
    Shantala recently posted…An Antidote for our Worries #AtoZChallenge 2015 @AprilA2ZMy Profile

12. Kaddu

April 28, 2015 at 4:18 pm

Who can be scared of witches after watching the Harry Potter series? I, for one, would love to be a witch! :p
    Kaddu recently posted…A to Z of Blogging: W – Widgets #atozchallenge @AprilA2ZMy Profile

13. elly stornebrink

April 28, 2015 at 5:05 pm

I’m curious to know when this phobia originated. Was it around the time of the Inquisition perhaps? πŸ˜‰ <3
    elly stornebrink recently posted…#A to Z Challenge: W is for … WisdomMy Profile

14. Shailaja

April 29, 2015 at 2:55 am

Wiccan wiccan πŸ˜€ I love the witches of Charmed. Have you seen that series?
    Shailaja recently posted…Wish- #AtoZChallenge @AprilA2ZMy Profile

15. Parul

April 29, 2015 at 3:03 am

How cool is that! I wrote Witch and yours was Wiccaphobia! Great minds think alike πŸ™‚
    Parul recently posted…X for XcuseMy Profile