Z is for Zeusophobia #atozchallenge

There once was an old man named Rod
He’d always feared the wrath of God
His desires he’d quell
β€˜Coz the alternate was hell
But he was miserable in life, the poor sod

(c) Sanch @ Living my Imperfect LifeΒ

Note: Zeusophobia is the fear of god

Z

***This has been written for the 2015 A to Z Challenge. My theme is the A to Z of Phobias. Entries are written in the form of a limerick. You can read my other entries here***

If you enjoyed this post, you can like my Facebook Page, follow me on Twitter or Instagram, or just show me some Bloglovin to keep up to date

1. Lillian Csernica

April 30, 2015 at 10:50 am

Now that was a truly great limerick!
    Lillian Csernica recently posted…Y for Yamato TakeruMy Profile

2. elly stornebrink

April 30, 2015 at 5:41 pm

These phobias you are finding are so amazing: thanks for sharing them and your fun limericks such as the one above. Truly enjoyed reading them all! πŸ™‚ <3
    elly stornebrink recently posted…#A to Z Challenge: Z is for …Zest!My Profile

3. Sundari Venkatraman

April 30, 2015 at 5:47 pm

That’s truly an achievement writing of phobias from A-Z πŸ™‚ I didn’t know this one.
    Congratulations on completing A-Z Challenge πŸ˜€
    My A-Z posts: http://sundarivenkatraman.blogspot.in

4. Ruchi Singh

April 30, 2015 at 10:12 pm

I didn’t know this one, great!! Congrats for completing the challenge!!
    Ruchi Singh recently posted…Zaffre AlchemyMy Profile

5. Sulekkha

April 30, 2015 at 10:53 pm

You have helped expand my vocabulary this whole month. Congratulations on completing this challenge.

6. Debbie D.

May 1, 2015 at 1:02 am

Poor sod, indeed! Good one, Sanch. πŸ™‚ Congrats on surviving the challenge.
    Debbie D. recently posted…#AtoZChallenge: Z is for ZEALOTMy Profile

7. Kaddu

May 1, 2015 at 3:00 am

I don’t much care about the wrath of God at the moment! I’m just so SO happy at having finally FINISHED this challenge! Yayyyyyyy!!!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€
    Kaddu recently posted…A to Z of Blogging: Z – Zest #atozchallenge @AprilA2ZMy Profile

8. Michele Truhlik

May 1, 2015 at 8:29 am

phobia and limericks: brilliant theme! So glad I found your blog. Congrats on making it to the end. Hope to see you around…
    Michele at Angels Bark
    Michele Truhlik recently posted…Z is for the Zombies and Z Z Top!My Profile

9. Ahana Mukherjee

May 1, 2015 at 1:24 pm

that was short and sweet. Kudos to you for coming up with a list of phobias.

10. Suzy

May 1, 2015 at 7:31 pm

I never knew anyone had a fear of God but anything is possible. Congratulations on finishing the challenge. Enjoyed your posts.
    Suzy recently posted…Love is in the air – ZillionMy Profile

11. Rajlakshmi

May 1, 2015 at 8:20 pm

and another brilliant Limerick to end the challenge. It had been a pleasure reading your awesome poems πŸ˜€ Don’t stop writing them πŸ™‚
    Rajlakshmi recently posted…Yoga ZentangleMy Profile

12. Parul

May 2, 2015 at 3:01 am

Good one to close the challenge! How awesome all your posts were..truly enjoyed. Congrats on completing the challenge and so good to know you! Will see you around πŸ™‚
    Parul recently posted…Z for ZNMDMy Profile

13. Rhonda Albom

May 2, 2015 at 10:45 pm

A great one to close the challenge. Congratulations.
    Rhonda Albom recently posted…Ending the Challenge at the Auckland Zoo #AtoZMy Profile

14. J.Gi Federizo

May 15, 2015 at 6:01 pm

Nice one! Very creative. And nice theme! I’m just now catching up with A to Z’er’s posts. Will definitely check out your other letters. I know I’ll learn a lot.
    J.Gi Federizo recently posted…Death, Denial, Depression #atozchallengeMy Profile

15. Patricia Lynne

May 25, 2015 at 8:14 am

Congrats on finishing the challenge.
    That was a neat limerick to explain the phobia.

Comments are closed.