Books

Books, Books, Books

G has tagged me and it has to do with books this time around.

The rules: “Don’t take too long to think about it. Fifteen books you’ve read that will always stick with you. First fifteen you can recall in no more than 15 minutes. Tag up to 15 friends.”

1. My Sister’s Keeper by Jodi Picoult

2. Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult

3. Picture Perfect by Jodi Picoult

4. Malory Towers series by Enid Blyton

5. A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseni

6. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee

7. A Time to Kill by John Grisham

8. Tell me your dreams by Sidney Sheldon

9. The Partner by John Grisham

10. The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseni

11. A Fine Balance by Rohinton Mistry

12. True Colours by Adam Gilchrist

13. Out of my comfort zone by Steve Waugh

14. Perfect Match by Jodi Picoult

15. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J. K. Rowling (to be fair…I’d put all the HP books!)

Now, who do I tag? (I’m real lazy when it comes to this)

I tag Footloose, Smita, Gigi, Ersa, Ms. R, SSQuo, Lilly, Tearsndreams and anyone else that reads this blog/post

Ersa
    May 26, 2009 at 5:36 pm

Many books on your list are on my to-be-read soon list :-P.

Thanks for tagging, will put up mine sometime this week or next :-).

SSQuo
    May 26, 2009 at 7:42 pm

Well, I covered like 5-6 in my post, but I can actually pick a few from your list –

Malory Towers, To Kill a Mocking bird, A time to kill, Tell me your dreams (loved it) although If tomorrow Comes if probably my favorite, Kite Runner.

So difficult to pick best books when there are soo many right?

Solilo
    May 27, 2009 at 3:31 am

A lot would be in my list too.

Gigi
    May 27, 2009 at 6:23 pm

You have a great selection of books.I have read few of them but will re read again.

Kanupriya
    May 28, 2009 at 1:21 pm

Wow, a lot by Jodi Picoult! Nice books in ur list πŸ™‚

Smita
    May 28, 2009 at 6:11 pm

yay!!! I can see 4 of my all time fav books in the list πŸ™‚

Will do this tag for sure πŸ™‚

In fact I don’t believe that am saying this but thanks for tagging me πŸ˜‰

Ms.R.
    May 31, 2009 at 4:47 am

Thanks for the tag hun! I love HP series myself and Tell me your dreams was awesome. Come to think of it, all books written by Sidney were awesome πŸ™‚

Footloose
    June 3, 2009 at 3:35 pm

Just saw this- thanks for tagging me, I’ll have something to write about when I restart blogging. Which should hopefully be in a week or so, once work craziness subsides!