Life NaBloPoMo

All in a day…

It’s been a busy week. I don’t really know what to blog about but I have to keep going to continue with NaBloPoMo. I think come December, there may be a few days of me taking a break. A break to read others’ blogs and to reply to comments on my own. With trying to blog every single day, I realise I am lagging behind in reading all the other blogs and in responding to comments. Please bear with me.

The school year is almost coming to an end (Yay!!!) Another couple of weeks to go and it’s done. But it also means a lot of work in these two weeks. For some reason, everyone realises now is a good time to have some students assessed. Why, I ask you! So not only am I assessing students rapidly, I’m doing observations and writing lengthy reports…at home, might I add. I have decided though…come 2010, I am not bringing work home. That is going to be a new year’s resolution. I’m going to try and be up-to-date by the end of this year so that I don’t bring work home. And instead, I am going to look at other activities to do in the evenings.

On a different note, I have been interviewed again. I know many bloggers have been interviewed by these folks but it’s still a nice feeling. ๐Ÿ™‚ I must say, I really liked the title of the interview – A Cup of Coffee with Psych Babbler. Has a nice ring to it.

And finally, today is one year since the terrorist attack in Bombay. I’m currently watching a doco on ABC called ‘Surviving Mumbai’ where they are talking to the survivors of 26/11. It still seems so surreal watching places I visited every day for 5 years such as VT station have people lying in pools and pools of blood. I must say one thing — people are resilient out there. When I visited Bombay earlier this year, I was very nervous about possible terror attacks (as reported by the wonderful media) but people went on with their lives as normally as possible. Which is incredible.

Magali
    November 26, 2009 at 10:42 am

I read the interview, it’s really nice!
    Yes life is pretty much the same here, everything goes on as usual, & I’m thankful for that!

BlueMist
    November 26, 2009 at 12:15 pm

Same feeling about Nablopomo. I am thinking about the break too. Congrats and will catch up the interview.

Nu
    November 26, 2009 at 12:19 pm

PB is a celebrity already now ๐Ÿ™‚ Now off to read the interview ๐Ÿ™‚ YAY

Sorcerer
    November 26, 2009 at 12:30 pm

yeah! its good to take a good look at time spent.
    26/11. I watched some dedicated programs on news channel.
    Lets pray such days are never repeated.

Nu
    November 26, 2009 at 1:45 pm

wow,thank you for the mention of my blog in your interview ๐Ÿ™‚ HUGS sweetheart ๐Ÿ™‚

Reema
    November 26, 2009 at 3:25 pm

congrats on the interview!

Smita
    November 26, 2009 at 3:28 pm

I can understand when u say surreal!! I remember getting down at VT station exactly a week I had goosebumps!!!

Hopping on to the interview ๐Ÿ™‚

G
    November 26, 2009 at 5:30 pm

You are doing a good job with the NaBloPoMo PB. Its difficult to write under pressure. ๐Ÿ™‚
    Just three more days. Stay put!

livemorenow
    November 26, 2009 at 9:47 pm

Good luck with your resolution – its hard to resist the temptation to just pick up the file and laptop and determine to do it at home.

Melissa
    November 26, 2009 at 10:54 pm

Off to read the interview now.

British Thoughts
    November 28, 2009 at 10:54 pm

I have got to try out this NaBloPoMo challenge soon.

Psych babbler’s interviews,features,awards ,contest wins…Where is the world going? ๐Ÿ˜›

Congrats PB !! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

British Thoughts
    November 28, 2009 at 11:07 pm

Well if you are not earning any money through adsense,why bother displaying them on your blog.

It would look pleasant without the ads!
    Cheers

November 28, 2009 at 11:14 pm

wow..

read the interview and loved it :-)…but hey, what am i missing here…this your second interview? may i have the link to the first or every single one before this one? pls…dunno when and where i missed reading those.

December 1, 2009 at 10:06 am

@ Magali: Thank you! ๐Ÿ™‚

@ BM: Same boat…sigh. And thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

@ Nu: Haha…now if only I could use my celeb status to get some perks! And no worries…I do enjoy your blog!

@ Sorcerer: Let’s hope…

@ Reema: Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

@ Smita: Yeah I can imagine…I’m seeing it from miles across…

@ G: Thanks for those words…kinda helped me stay on track for those 3 days!

@ Livemorenow: Tell me about it! But I’m going to try really hard!!!

@ Melissa: ๐Ÿ™‚

@ Matt: Well, with adsense, there’s always hope! ๐Ÿ™‚ And thanks! And yes…you should try out NaBloPoMo too…will look forward to it…

@ Titaxy: I gather you found the first one ๐Ÿ˜‰ Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

ani_aset
    December 19, 2009 at 6:49 am

People might look resilient but they have not been left with any choice..what was the theme for nablopomo?