Life NaBloPoMo

Monday

Oh Monday, how I loathe thee!

I never seem to look forward to Mondays. Come Sunday arvo and I start to get down in the dumps at the thought of another Monday (unless of course, its a long weekend!) It’s like a reflex action where when the mind realises it’s Monday, it starts to shut down. I’ve always noticed how much more tired I am on a Monday morning as compared to any other morning. [And I’m probably the freshest on a Friday morn!]

It’s not just me. Most people I’ve worked with appear to be functioning slightly more slowly than usual. The few bubbly ones annoy the rest of us without a doubt. After all, how can one be perky on a Monday Morning???

I wonder though — if people work Tuesday to Friday, does the same Monday-effect occur for the Tuesday?

Anyway, I dislike Mondays.

And love Fridays…and right now, I’m already counting down the sleeps to Friday…

Cheers!!

Prats
    March 7, 2011 at 9:01 am

I agree Monday Mornings are a drag!!!

bookslifenmore
    March 7, 2011 at 9:35 am

hehehe as such I don’t dislike Monday! It is just another day but I hate working on Saturdays because many ppl don’t work on that day 🙁

Bikram
    March 7, 2011 at 9:44 am

Monday .. its just another manic monday 🙂 he he he I am sure the same will happen on tuedays tooo … or any other day after a nice weekend..

Earlier in my careeer I use to have wed-thurs as my rest days and week started on Friday so Friday was a bad day 🙂

and BTW your monday is almost gone … 🙂 ours has just started …..

Bikram’s

March 7, 2011 at 4:27 pm

🙂 hope you had a nice monday!

Comfy
    March 7, 2011 at 7:15 pm

I am neutral about Monday. I think I feel real low on Wednesday, because Friday seems to far and so does the Monday past. Which makes me feel, I have been working forever and have forever to go before I get a break. 🙂

March 21, 2011 at 6:23 am

The weekend is just way too short! We need longer weekends…

March 21, 2011 at 6:24 am

Fair enough…I don’t mind the Saturdays I work…I only work some Saturdays and am done by lunch time so it’s more for extra money. Mondays to Thursdays are hard! 😛

March 21, 2011 at 6:30 am

I guess it does happen…when we have long weekends sometimes and public holidays fall on Mondays, Tuesdays become the painful day. But still not as painful as Monday because when you go to work on a Tuesday, you know there are only 3 more days to go! 😛

March 21, 2011 at 6:31 am

Thanks T…despite my whinging once I get to work, it’s not as bad! 😛

March 21, 2011 at 6:31 am

Ah okay…that’s interesting Comfy…I get more excited on Wednesday or as I call it, Hump Day because there’s only a couple more days to the weekend… 😀