Life

What a weekend!

It seemed like a good idea at the time.

To enrol for a 2 day course over the weekend. It meant not having to take time off work to attend professional development. It meant I could attend the course I’ve been wanting to for a year.

But after working a week, being sick and then waking up at the ungodly hour of 6 on a Saturday and Sunday on cold mornings as well, I am questioning my sanity when I initially made the decision.

Like I said to someone…the things we do for our profession and career!

We are nuts! But I guess it means we are in the right line of work!

Hope you are having a better weekend in terms of relaxing. And please don’t rub it in.

Itisnu
    June 26, 2011 at 5:11 am

Yes things we do to put ourselves up the professional ladder !

But I think for people like us…knowledge workers that is..this is a must..is it not? πŸ™‚

hope the course turned out to be worth all this push πŸ™‚

Itisnu
    June 26, 2011 at 5:11 am

Yes things we do to put ourselves up the professional ladder !

hope the course turned out to be worth all this push πŸ™‚

June 26, 2011 at 7:56 am

Ah yes Nu! Unfortunately it in no way puts me up the ladder in any way…but it adds more skills to my current ones. And yes, thankfully the course was worth it…learnt a lot! Would have been very disappointed if it was useless….hope you had a good weekend! πŸ™‚

June 26, 2011 at 7:56 am

June 27, 2011 at 3:39 pm

I had a relaxing weekend in the woods…camping, hiking and all that fun stuff. πŸ˜›

June 27, 2011 at 3:39 pm