Gratitude

Gratitude Photo Challenge – Day 8

On Day 8 of the challenge, I get to share with you a picture of my favourite colour. I still remember when I as younger, my favourite colour for many years was black. Most of my wardrobe was black much to the disappointment of my mum. I had the odd blues or greys but black ruled. Until about a decade or so ago, things changed. While I still like black, I have two other colours that precede it.

Purple and Red. My diary is purple as is my camera case and my camera (the last one obviously not pictured!). My wallets are red, so is my phone, my MP3 player and my bag for work and a handbag (not pictured). And of course, I do have quite a few work shirts and tops that are purple and red. I don’t know what it is exactly about the two colours but I do love them! Also, I’m sure some of you might have guessed the colours based on my blog backgrounds more often than not!

My Era
    February 25, 2012 at 6:45 am

Bright and beautiful…I like the idea of this picture 🙂

Psych Babblerâ„¢
      February 26, 2012 at 4:49 am

Thanks ME! Although, if black had still been my favourite colour, I doubt it’d have been this bright! 🙂

Praveen Kumar
    February 25, 2012 at 1:07 pm

Nice & beautiful i like it.

PeeVeeâ„¢
    February 25, 2012 at 1:20 pm

Purple is my second most favorite color 🙂

I keep looking forward to these posts for these spring up at the most unexpected times 😀

And my xoxo to the new member at home, never got around to commenting on that post :
    Do you have someone to kitten-sit for you?

Psych Babblerâ„¢
      February 26, 2012 at 4:55 am

What’s your favourite PeeVee? 🙂 And yes, I know I have been slack with these posts…wanted to take pics for some of them but cats got in the way! 😛

Hugs and kisses will be given to the new bub…who sadly might have to be rehomed. I’m already looking to see if anyone is interested. Pebbles is a real bully towards him.

Nah…no kitten-sitters. They are left at home…him in his room and her around the house. When I’m home I give him time outside the room to run around a bit with Pebs in another room. Sigh. I’m going nuts.

TheGirlAtFirstAvenue
    February 26, 2012 at 1:21 pm

Purple has always been my alternative to pink, since I dislike pink. Nice post! 🙂

♥ http://www.thegirlatfirstavenue.com

memoriesandmirages
    February 27, 2012 at 3:54 pm

I knew about you liking purple, but not red, until recently when you mentioned it.

I’ve been a color black fan for the most part, but I’ve been changing that little by little in the past few years just to give other colors a chance 😀

Psych Babblerâ„¢
      February 28, 2012 at 9:33 am

Let’s say you made a good guess about red! 😀

I love black even now…but probably after the other two…and sometimes I wonder whether my love for purple is because it’s similar to black in some way…esp the darker shades..

Spaceman Spiff
    February 28, 2012 at 7:10 am

Yay!! High-faive on the purple! 🙂 I’m leaning a bit towards blue and it’s shades these days, though, especially turquoise. Other than that, I’ve always had a weakness for white. I have a lot of whites (plain and mixed with other colours) in my wardrobe.

Psych Babblerâ„¢
      February 28, 2012 at 9:46 am

High-five Spiffy! I do like white too…esp against dark skin. Only problem is I’m such a slob sometimes, it’s safer to not wear white!!! Turquoise must be nice!

Gangubai
    February 28, 2012 at 12:46 pm

Hey I like Purple too! I have a purple umbrella, a white and purple wallet, and I’ve painted an entire wall of my house purple. By myself 🙂

Psych Babblerâ„¢
      February 29, 2012 at 9:47 am

Oh wow…I want to do that too…paint a wall purple in my house. Been thinking I’d like to do that in my bedroom. Need to save a bit before I can do that!