I took up the Aussie Author Challenge earlier this year. And now that it’s almost the end of the year, I have completed the challenge successfully. Here are the books I read and reviewed for the challenge:
- The Man who loved children by Christina Stead
- The Riders by Tim Winton
- Trip of a lifetime by Liz Byrski
- I came to say goodbye by Caroline Overington
- Ghost Child by Caroline Overington
- Matilda is missing by Caroline Overington
- Murder in Devon by Maggie Andersen
- The Fix by Nick Earls
- All that I am by Anna Funder
- The Mary Smokes boys by Patrick Holland
- Love and Punishment by Wendy Harmer
- We don’t live here anymore by Matt Nable
- The Happiest refugee by Anh Do
I managed to obtain the Dinky Di level which requires us to read 12 books by at least 6 different authors. Jo has made it a lot harder for next year but that’s a whole different post. I am very pleased with the variety of books I read this year. I also managed to find an author who goes on my list of favourites (Caroline Overington).
If you took part in the challenge, how did you go?
And if you didn’t, well, Jo has put up the challenge post for next year. So give it a go!
Until next time,