Life

January Photo-a-day challenge

Hello all! What are you up to this New Year’s Eve? I enjoyed my morning by going to the gym and then the beach. And now, I’m actually thinking of braving the crowds for the very first time and going in to the city to watch the fireworks. I must be mental. At the same time though, I’m worried about leaving my babies home tonight. Especially Buttons as I don’t know how he will react to the fireworks given his fear of storms. Pebbles should be all right. I just am going to have to do my best in keeping them comfy at home.

Anyway, with the year coming to an end {Did you check out my year in review?} and the new year starting tomorrow, I thought I’d once again sign up for the Photo-a-day challenge by Chantelle over at Fat Mum Slim. Here’s the list for January:

Jan 2013 Photo A Day

I’ll be uploading my photos daily over at Instagram and Twitter {@psychbabbler} with the hashtag #fmsphotoaday and every 10 days here on the blog. Are you planning on joining in? Please leave your link or Instagram username here if you are so I can follow you. If you’ve never done this challenge before, I’d suggest giving it a shot. It’s fun. And it could be something new to try for the new year!

So what are your plans for New Year’s Eve? I’ll let you know how I survive mine.

jouljet
    December 31, 2012 at 12:32 pm

Only just locked in plans for tonight, which is unusual for me. We are just going out for dinner, and hope to see the Melbourne fireworks.
    Have a good one!

December 31, 2012 at 1:13 pm

Have a lovely night Tash! I almost wish I was just going to dinner too…prefer not to brave the crowds. But I guess I could do this once… 🙂

jouljet
    December 31, 2012 at 12:32 pm

Have a good one!

December 31, 2012 at 1:13 pm

Bikramjit Singh Mann
    December 31, 2012 at 10:47 pm

All the best with it PB..

Happy new year to you and family and everyone around you 🙂

Bikram’s

Bikramjit Singh Mann
    December 31, 2012 at 10:47 pm

All the best with it PB..

Happy new year to you and family and everyone around you 🙂

Bikram’s

2013: A time to look ahead | Over Cups of Coffee
    January 1, 2013 at 3:45 pm

[…] As I mentioned, I went in to the city with friends. Unfortunately, unless you choose to pay $100 or camp out the night before, it’s hard to get good spots to see the fireworks in all their glory. We got a spot to picnic along Macquarie St and while we saw the fireworks, I think next year, I’ll be happy watching it on TV. I did have a nice time with my friend and her friends though. Oh and I also learnt it’s kinda hard to get good pictures of fireworks! […]

2013: A time to look ahead | Over Cups of Coffee
    January 1, 2013 at 3:45 pm

Swaram
    January 1, 2013 at 11:37 pm

Happy 2013 🙂 And that sure sounds like fun. I will keep waiting for ur pics here 🙂 Hope Buttons and Pebbles had a good time too!

January 5, 2013 at 5:33 pm

Thanks Swar…you too. Well, I left them home but I think they were ok…unfortunately didn’t get good pics…

Swaram
    January 1, 2013 at 11:37 pm

January 5, 2013 at 5:33 pm

Tess Miranda
    January 2, 2013 at 2:23 pm

Hi! I’m @tesspm.. And this seems fun!! I’ll be hashtagging 🙂

January 5, 2013 at 5:33 pm

Welcome here Tess…will follow your pics!

Tess Miranda
    January 2, 2013 at 2:23 pm

Hi! I’m @tesspm.. And this seems fun!! I’ll be hashtagging 🙂

January 5, 2013 at 5:33 pm

Welcome here Tess…will follow your pics!

Jen Lemire
    January 2, 2013 at 3:50 pm

I’m @lemire70 and will be hashtagging as well! Thanks for the challenge!… I think 😉

January 5, 2013 at 5:34 pm

Welcome here Jen! Will be following your pics. And the challenge isn’t mine…it’s created by Chantelle at Fat Mum Slim…

Jen Lemire