Life

The weekend is upon us. Finally.

Image Source: Here

I think the long weekend over Easter and the week before {thanks to an ADO} have spoilt me. This was a full week and I think I was just counting down to the weekend right from Tuesday. It helps that I am not working tomorrow even though I like my Saturday job and the extra money it provides.

It could also be that I have some fun stuff on to look forward to. Having had a busy week after work each day meant I didn’t get to see The English Guy. Since the middle of last week. And we have decided to do a walk tomorrow. We continue to text each day more than once {I have no clue why we just don’t pick up the phone and ring!} I still don’t know if it’s going anywhere but as I decided last week, I’m just going with the flow. I’m just going to do and enjoy the moments. If nothing comes of it, then so be it. I’ll at least have some fond memories and some good bush walks out of it all! 🙂

I’m most likely doing another walk with the group on Sunday so that’s my weekend covered. And if I’m tired after tomorrow’s walk, well, then Sunday can be spent cleaning my messy unit which is in dire need of some TLC. On a slightly separate note, my flatmate will be leaving in a month. She is travelling for over 3 months to Europe and is therefore moving out. So which means, the hunt begins. Which is a shame as she was quite nice.

So anyway, I’m glad Friday night is here! And as I blog this, I’m relaxing with a nice glass of red wine.

What have you got planned this weekend?

Trish
    April 12, 2013 at 10:44 pm

Such a happy excited post 🙂
    My weekend will be work,school shopping,birthday party and possibly a movie
    Have a great weekend,Hun
    Trish recently posted…Purple ToesMy Profile

April 13, 2013 at 9:06 am

Thanks Trish! Your weekend sounds full on. I am ashamed to say I haven’t made time for grocery shopping so will have to make do with what’s in the pantry! 😛
      Psych Babbler recently posted…The weekend is upon us. Finally. My Profile

Trish
    April 12, 2013 at 10:44 pm

Such a happy excited post 🙂
    My weekend will be work,school shopping,birthday party and possibly a movie
    Have a great weekend,Hun
    Trish recently posted…Purple ToesMy Profile

April 13, 2013 at 9:06 am

Psych Babbler recently posted…The weekend is upon us. Finally. My Profile

Crunch
    April 13, 2013 at 1:33 am

How fun! And why TLC when there’s a move around the corner anyway?! Room mate moving out used to mean redo the unit in a funky new way for me. So here’s wishing you more bushwalks and bonding and less TLC until the room mate leaves.
    Crunch recently posted…The DoorMy Profile

April 13, 2013 at 9:08 am

Now there’s an idea Crunch! Having said that, if I don’t clean for another month, I probably won’t be wanting to come back home! So a little TLC (but not going overboard) will probably help the unit.

Crunch
    April 13, 2013 at 1:33 am

Crunch recently posted…The DoorMy Profile

April 13, 2013 at 9:08 am

Maddie
    April 13, 2013 at 4:26 am

That sounds fun! 🙂 Happy walking and talking! 😀

We shall probably have sun here over the weekend, finally after the long long winter.
    Maddie recently posted…Book Review: Losing ItMy Profile

April 13, 2013 at 9:09 am

Thanks Maddie! Hope you have a fun weekend too. And yes, it’s great when the sun’s out. We are supposed to have a sunny weekend as well and so far, it’s looking positive. Not a fan of the rain at all and hate it even more when it’s on the weekend.

Maddie
    April 13, 2013 at 4:26 am

That sounds fun! 🙂 Happy walking and talking! 😀

Maddie recently posted…Book Review: Losing ItMy Profile

April 13, 2013 at 9:09 am

A walk, good food, a bit too much alcohol and meeting some Blog Chicks — Over Cups of Coffee
    April 18, 2013 at 11:13 am

[…] my weekend plans? Well, not everything went to plan. But in its spontaneity, it was […]

April 18, 2013 at 11:13 am