Life

My week according to Instagram: 1st edition

instagramlinky050513

28th April to 4th May 2013

(1) My dinner: Smoked trout and pasta salad. Made by yours truly.

(2) My new fleece jumper (bought on sale) to help make my early morning trip to the gym a little cosier.

(3) I find that wearing these gloves to work out at the gym makes me feel really hard-core. Or like a bad ass. Even though the actual reason behind wearing them the last couple of months is that my poor hands were getting calluses from lifting the weights!!

(4) Buttons enjoying a scratch as he lies snuggled up next to me.

(5) My poor sore feet after a 27 km bush walk. Photo taken on the train ride back home.

(6) A well-deserved glass of merlot after my walk on Saturday night.

You can follow me for these photos and more on Instagram: @psychbabbler

***Linking up with Janet and other instagrammers over at My Week according to Instagram***

Picture5

missRBit
    May 5, 2013 at 5:01 pm

This is a great idea! I’m getting back into Instagram again (forgot about it for the last month or so). Will join in next week 🙂
    missRBit recently posted…Time out: My recovery weekMy Profile

missRBit
    May 5, 2013 at 5:01 pm

missRBit recently posted…Time out: My recovery weekMy Profile

redlandcitygirl
    May 5, 2013 at 8:17 pm

Thanks for joining the linky! Love the pic of Buttons 🙂 and I also discovered you are a lot fitter than me LOL
    redlandcitygirl recently posted…My Week According to Instagram 5 – LinkyMy Profile

May 12, 2013 at 7:27 pm

Glad you’re hosting it…looking forward to joining in many more. And yes, Buttons is gorgeous. As for fitness, I’ve only just been building it the last 6-8 months… 🙂

redlandcitygirl