(1) A trip down to Kiama on Saturday the 11th. Instagrammed on the Sunday.
(2) I’m not liking the cold mornings. They make it so much harder to get out of bed even though I am awake.
(3) Buttons thought it would be smart to squeeze into that tiny space on the tall boy. Don’t ask me why he did it. I don’t get cats sometimes.
(4) A beautiful dawn sky just after I finished a gym workout.
(5) Vegetable soup with kidney beans. The cold weather makes soup so much more yummy!
(6) Nachos for dinner. Made at home. With lentils and mountain bread.
(7) Saturday night in with a glass of red merlot and getting ready to catch up on blogs and blogging.
You can follow me for these photos and more on Instagram: @psychbabbler
***Linking up with Janet and other Instagrammers over at My Week according to Instagram***
Until next time,