Life

My week according to Instagram: 9th edition

mwati09

(1) Beautiful falls during a bushwalk around the Wentworth Falls loop in the Blue Mountains on Sunday

(2) My Karnivool tickets arrived in the mail! Exciting times! Anyone else going?

(3) Buttons smooshing his face in mine bright and early in the morning.

(4) Pebbles and Buttons not looking impressed at me taking their picture again. And again.

(5) Home-made pizza for dinner.

(6) Saturday night dinner: Kangaroo burger with sweet potato chips.

You can follow me for these photos and more on Instagram: @psychbabbler

***Linking up with Janet and other Instagrammers over at My Week according to Instagram***

Picture5

redlandcitygirl
    June 29, 2013 at 10:33 pm

Ooo I love waterfalls! And that pizza – mmmmmmm.

Pebbles and Buttons are so darn cute 🙂
    redlandcitygirl recently posted…My Week According to Instagram 13 – LinkyMy Profile

July 9, 2013 at 6:53 am

The falls were amazing especially after all that rain!

redlandcitygirl
    June 29, 2013 at 10:33 pm

Ooo I love waterfalls! And that pizza – mmmmmmm.

Pebbles and Buttons are so darn cute 🙂

July 9, 2013 at 6:53 am

The falls were amazing especially after all that rain!

Vivienne
    June 30, 2013 at 2:53 am

I’ve never tried sweet potato chips, and they intrigue me so! Are they good? Your cats look like they’re bored with the paparazzi constantly on their tail 😉
    Vivienne recently posted…The Mane ConcernMy Profile

July 9, 2013 at 6:54 am

I’m a convert to sweet potato since last year. Still potatoey with less carbs and low GI. They’re pretty good.

Vivienne