(1) Went halves on a Raspberry creme brulee tart for dessert at lunch time. I had a mouth-orgasm after that one!
(2) Also went halves on this chocolate macadamia brownie. Not as great as the previous one!
(3) Bought this book because it made me laugh out loud in the bookstore. Cat-owners, you have to get it! It’s hilarious!
(4) A bright outfit for Monday at work. Love the tangerine colour but prefer more fitting tops.
(5) Indulging myself with a chocolate melting moment to wipe away the afternoon fuzzies at work.
(6) No wonder it was extra-hard getting out of bed. 7 degrees! I still made it to the gym though. Just.
(7) Buttons all snuggled up for a cuddle. Hence the close up. And you can’t hear it but he was purring away…
(8) Pebbles looking on jealously at the above.
(9) I was naughty. But I did get a bargain: 2 Cue skirts and a top for $165.
(10) On my to a girl’s night out. Was running late so didn’t get time to upload my selfies and had to make do with a picture of my stockings on the bus.
(11) Cocktails at The Loft!!
(12) All dressed up for my girl’s night out on Saturday. Really wish I could do it more often.
You can follow me for these photos and more on Instagram: @psychbabbler
***Linking up with Janet and other Instagrammers over at My Week according to Instagram***
Until next time,