Kitty Kapers

2/52: Sleeping

Pebbles and Buttons --- (c) Over Cups of Coffee

Pebbles and Buttons — (c) Over Cups of Coffee

The minute I saw the prompt for week 2, I knew it had to be about my babies — Pebbles and Buttons {let’s face it — a picture of me sleeping is nowhere as cute!}. And they didn’t disappoint. I managed to capture some gorgeous shots of them sleeping…especially that one with Pebbles all curled up. When they are asleep, it’s hard for me to resist stroking them…they look so peaceful and so comfortable. It’s adorable! And yes, I’m a naughty mum who allows them to sleep in my bed. It’s too late to change that habit now! Given that I don’t share the bed with anyone else though, I guess they are more than welcome to keep me company! 🙂

***Linking up with Toni for 52 weeks of memories***

• Toni @ Finding Myself Young
    January 15, 2014 at 3:57 pm

I’m not allowed to let the cats sleep in my bed, but I did let them nap with me when I was pregnant.
    Toni @ Finding Myself Young recently posted…52 WEEKS OF MEMORIES | 2 – SLEEPINGMy Profile

• Psych Babbler
      January 17, 2014 at 8:34 pm

That probably is the sensible thing to do…that way you don’t have cat hair all over your sheets! My babies are both 2 years old now…and they will rip the carpet to shreds if I don’t let them in my room. 😐

• Toni @ Finding Myself Young
    January 15, 2014 at 3:57 pm

• Psych Babbler
      January 17, 2014 at 8:34 pm

• JoanyM
    January 16, 2014 at 6:47 am

Cute!! I also do the 52 weeks challenge and also couldn’t resist taking a picture of my sweet cat for this week 🙂
    JoanyM recently posted…Photo Challenge – 2My Profile

• JoanyM
    January 16, 2014 at 6:47 am

JoanyM recently posted…Photo Challenge – 2My Profile

• Psych Babbler
    January 17, 2014 at 8:37 pm

Welcome here Joany! Thanks for the comment…it’s hard to not take cat photos for some of these! 😀

• Psych Babbler