A to Z Challenge Blogging Life lessons

A to Z Challenge 2014 Theme Reveal #atozchallenge

Image created by Samantha Redstreake Geary

Image created by Samantha Redstreake Geary

Today is the day we get to reveal our theme for the A to Z blogging challenge. The challenge itself commences on the 1st of April. Do sign up here if you haven’t yet. Be quick as the challenge starts in 10 days! This is the first time I’m participating in the challenge and I am feeling a bit overwhelmed despite having a theme to blog about. As always, I worry about life getting in the way. But never fear, I’ll do my best.

When I initially signed up, I thought I’d just fly by the seat of my pants and blog about whatever struck me on the day {or days} before. Then I read about other veteran bloggers suggesting picking a theme and scheduling posts and I almost had a heart attack. A theme? What the…?!

For someone who has found it difficult to find a blogging niche, this became a bit of a conundrum. But then, just as my ‘niche’ is life and living it, the idea of a theme for the challenge struck me. My theme for the 2014 A to Z Challenge is *drum roll*

LIVING LIFE: 26 ways I attempt to LIVE my life

I figured it matches brilliantly with one of my goals for 2014 as well as the whole nature of this blog. It’s about life. My life. And using the letters of the alphabet, in April I will be blogging about ways in which I am already living or intend to really live my life. I must make a special mention to Shailaja for helping my overcome some writer’s block when it came to writing the posts for this challenge.

Hopefully you will be interested enough to follow my journey in April!

And if you’ve signed up to the challenge, do reveal your theme or at least leave your link for me to follow.

***Linking up with Grace this Friday***

• Titaxy
    March 21, 2014 at 6:34 am

yay. awesome. i am excited to read your posts!
    Titaxy recently posted…Wordless Wednesday – 49My Profile

March 21, 2014 at 2:46 pm

Yay! πŸ™‚ Glad to have you read and comment T! πŸ™‚

• Titaxy
    March 21, 2014 at 6:34 am

yay. awesome. i am excited to read your posts!
    Titaxy recently posted…Wordless Wednesday – 49My Profile

March 21, 2014 at 2:46 pm

Yay! πŸ™‚ Glad to have you read and comment T! πŸ™‚

• Bec | Mumma Tells
    March 21, 2014 at 6:39 am

Life and living it. I don’t know that there’s a much better niche than that! Will be lovely to see the series unfold.
    Bec | Mumma Tells recently posted…This Fruitful LifeMy Profile

March 21, 2014 at 2:46 pm

Thanks Bec…glad to have you following… πŸ™‚

• Bec | Mumma Tells
    March 21, 2014 at 6:39 am

Bec | Mumma Tells recently posted…This Fruitful LifeMy Profile

March 21, 2014 at 2:46 pm

Thanks Bec…glad to have you following… πŸ™‚

• Pinky Poinker
    March 21, 2014 at 9:05 am

Okay! I’ve signed up and now I’m nervous:) Can I do it?
    Pinky Poinker recently posted…Pinky and the Appointment.My Profile

March 21, 2014 at 2:47 pm

Oh yay! Yes you can! I’m going to follow you and we can keep each other motivated. There’s a FB community page for this…do join in. It’s very supportive…

• Pinky Poinker
    March 21, 2014 at 9:05 am

Okay! I’ve signed up and now I’m nervous:) Can I do it?
    Pinky Poinker recently posted…Pinky and the Appointment.My Profile

Already living and Intend to live πŸ™‚ Wow sounds YUMMY πŸ™‚
    Ananya Kiran recently posted…Celebrate the WOMAN in you – IWDMy Profile

March 21, 2014 at 2:47 pm

Haha…nice way to describe it Ananya! πŸ™‚

• Rajlakshmi
    March 21, 2014 at 10:40 am

Now that’s a lovely blog theme… It might inspire a few too πŸ™‚ waiting to read more on it πŸ™‚
    Rajlakshmi recently posted…Drabble – RevengeMy Profile

March 21, 2014 at 2:48 pm

Thanks Raj…hoping it will be a little inspirational and well, if not, I’ll still enjoy writing about it! πŸ˜€

• Rajlakshmi
    March 21, 2014 at 10:40 am

Rajlakshmi recently posted…Drabble – RevengeMy Profile

March 21, 2014 at 2:48 pm

• Annaleis
    March 21, 2014 at 12:05 pm

Theme sounds like a good idea for such a jam-packed month.
    Annaleis recently posted…{Review} Palmolive Divine BlendsMy Profile

March 21, 2014 at 2:48 pm

It sure does Annaleis…I think I’d be struggling to post on something random for 26 days!

• Annaleis
    March 21, 2014 at 12:05 pm

Theme sounds like a good idea for such a jam-packed month.
    Annaleis recently posted…{Review} Palmolive Divine BlendsMy Profile

March 21, 2014 at 2:48 pm

• Aditi
    March 21, 2014 at 12:07 pm

Girl love your theme!! This is my first time too…together I’m sure we can!
    Aditi recently posted…To revel in the revealMy Profile

March 21, 2014 at 2:48 pm

Yes we can Aditi! πŸ˜€

• Aditi
    March 21, 2014 at 12:07 pm

Girl love your theme!! This is my first time too…together I’m sure we can!
    Aditi recently posted…To revel in the revealMy Profile

March 21, 2014 at 2:48 pm

Yes we can Aditi! πŸ˜€

• Beloo Mehra
    March 21, 2014 at 1:20 pm

Excellent theme! I look forward to reading your posts about life and living πŸ™‚
    Beloo Mehra recently posted…2 Objects of JoyMy Profile

March 21, 2014 at 2:49 pm

Thanks Beloo! Looking forward to your comments on this journey… πŸ™‚

• Beloo Mehra
    March 21, 2014 at 1:20 pm

Beloo Mehra recently posted…2 Objects of JoyMy Profile

March 21, 2014 at 2:49 pm

Thanks Beloo! Looking forward to your comments on this journey… πŸ™‚

• S(t)ri
    March 21, 2014 at 2:48 pm

LIVING LIFE: 26 ways I attempt to LIVE my life // Wow!!! I can already expect some crazy and unique stuffs from you πŸ™‚ <3
    S(t)ri recently posted…A to Z Theme Reveal- Spilling the beans!!!My Profile

March 21, 2014 at 3:52 pm

Thanks S(t)ri! Looking forward to sharing this journey! πŸ™‚

• S(t)ri
    March 21, 2014 at 2:48 pm

S(t)ri recently posted…A to Z Theme Reveal- Spilling the beans!!!My Profile

March 21, 2014 at 3:52 pm

Thanks S(t)ri! Looking forward to sharing this journey! πŸ™‚

• ME-er
    March 21, 2014 at 3:11 pm

Oh oh oh..!! I want to participate.. Is the theme a must because I was going for random.. I really want to do this..
    ME-er recently posted…Awkward Conversations.My Profile

March 21, 2014 at 3:53 pm

Yay!!! Do join in! Theme is not essential but it helps. I have seen others who have no theme…just go for it! Looking forward to following your posts in April too! πŸ™‚

• ME-er
    March 21, 2014 at 3:11 pm

ME-er recently posted…Awkward Conversations.My Profile

March 21, 2014 at 3:53 pm

• Kajal
    March 21, 2014 at 3:34 pm

Am sure these posts are going to be full of inspiration. Looking forward…good luck!
    Kajal recently posted…The Countdown Begins!My Profile

March 21, 2014 at 3:54 pm

Thanks Kajal! Looking forward to sharing and following your journey through this too!

• Kajal
    March 21, 2014 at 3:34 pm

Kajal recently posted…The Countdown Begins!My Profile

March 21, 2014 at 3:54 pm

• R's Mom
    March 21, 2014 at 4:35 pm

Yipeeeee you signed nice..now waiting for April to start..I didnt sign..I found it too stressful to write posts in Jan :):) so this time, will be just sitting back and reading reading πŸ™‚ yayayayayay
    R’s Mom recently posted…Weekend UpdatesMy Profile

March 22, 2014 at 5:45 am

I’m going to be scheduling my posts RM…something new for me. But yeah, doing it everyday would be stressful especially given we have the Easter long weekend and I’m going away… And you commented after so long! πŸ˜‰

• R's Mom
    March 21, 2014 at 4:35 pm

R’s Mom recently posted…Weekend UpdatesMy Profile

March 22, 2014 at 5:45 am

• Suzy
    March 21, 2014 at 4:43 pm

Great minds think alike! Look forward to your life story.
    Suzy recently posted…A to Z 2014 – My ThemeMy Profile

March 22, 2014 at 5:45 am

Ooh so cool…will read yours when I get back to Sydney on Sun arvo…away at the moment.

• Suzy
    March 21, 2014 at 4:43 pm

Great minds think alike! Look forward to your life story.
    Suzy recently posted…A to Z 2014 – My ThemeMy Profile

March 22, 2014 at 5:45 am

• usha menon
    March 21, 2014 at 5:56 pm

A very thoughtful theme. Good luck.
    usha menon recently posted…Theme Reveal A to Z ChallengeMy Profile

• usha menon
    March 21, 2014 at 5:56 pm

A very thoughtful theme. Good luck.
    usha menon recently posted…Theme Reveal A to Z ChallengeMy Profile

• Shilpa Garg
    March 21, 2014 at 6:04 pm

Would LOVE to be a part of this journey with you PB. A fab theme and a lots to learn too. Looking forward to read all about Living Life, this April! Cheers πŸ™‚
    Shilpa Garg recently posted…A to Z Challenge Theme RevealMy Profile

March 22, 2014 at 5:46 am

Thanks Shilpa…looking forward to sharing this journey! πŸ™‚

• Shilpa Garg
    March 21, 2014 at 6:04 pm

Shilpa Garg recently posted…A to Z Challenge Theme RevealMy Profile

March 22, 2014 at 5:46 am

Thanks Shilpa…looking forward to sharing this journey! πŸ™‚

• nabanita
    March 21, 2014 at 6:32 pm

Looking forward to read your posts πŸ™‚
    nabanita recently posted…A to Z Challenge Theme Reveal – A Tales Buffet!My Profile

• nabanita
    March 21, 2014 at 6:32 pm

Looking forward to read your posts πŸ™‚

• Shailaja V
    March 21, 2014 at 7:16 pm

Woohoo!! SO glad you decided on your theme πŸ™‚ Fab theme, by the way πŸ™‚ Really looking forward to it all.

And thanks for the shoutout πŸ˜€
    Shailaja V recently posted…A to Z 2014: Reasons and RevelationsMy Profile

March 22, 2014 at 5:47 am

Thanks Shailaja! Looking forward to this journey… πŸ™‚

• Shailaja V
    March 21, 2014 at 7:16 pm

And thanks for the shoutout πŸ˜€
    Shailaja V recently posted…A to Z 2014: Reasons and RevelationsMy Profile

March 22, 2014 at 5:47 am

Thanks Shailaja! Looking forward to this journey… πŸ™‚

• Emily @ Have A Laugh On Me
    March 21, 2014 at 8:22 pm

Great work girl – I’ll get on board, but you’ll have to remind me because I have a memory like a sieve. Also have boy in hosp at start of April so maybe hook me up for week 2 – have a happy weekend πŸ™‚ xx
    Emily @ Have A Laugh On Me recently posted…I’m proud to introduce to you: β€œProject: Calm Down Mum”My Profile

March 22, 2014 at 5:48 am

Oh…it’s hard when the kids are in hospital… Hard to blog let alone find time to follow a challenge. Hope he’s OK…have a great weekend too! Will check out your blog when I’m back on Sunday!

• Emily @ Have A Laugh On Me
    March 21, 2014 at 8:22 pm

March 22, 2014 at 5:48 am

• Emily @ Have A Laugh On Me
    March 21, 2014 at 8:23 pm

Meant to say how I LOVE the new look blog x

• Emily @ Have A Laugh On Me
    March 21, 2014 at 8:23 pm

Meant to say how I LOVE the new look blog x

• Mi
    March 21, 2014 at 9:45 pm

Wow… The best part is we get to read everyday.. We used to get to read everyday anyway…but this would something to look forward to! πŸ™‚
    I’ll also try and do it, though I don’t think I would wanna register! πŸ™‚
    HappyBlogging PB! πŸ™‚
    Mi recently posted…RandomnessMy Profile

March 22, 2014 at 5:50 am

Yay…so happy to have you on board! Do try the challenge…my first time too. And will read your blog when I’m back home in Sunday

• Mi
    March 21, 2014 at 9:45 pm

I’ll also try and do it, though I don’t think I would wanna register! πŸ™‚
    HappyBlogging PB! πŸ™‚
    Mi recently posted…RandomnessMy Profile

March 22, 2014 at 5:50 am

• Sulekha
    March 21, 2014 at 11:55 pm

I bet it will be an interesting ride. Look forward to reading about your fun life πŸ™‚

March 22, 2014 at 5:50 am

Thanks Sulekha! Will check out your theme when I get back home on Sunday…

• Sulekha
    March 21, 2014 at 11:55 pm

March 22, 2014 at 5:50 am

Thanks Sulekha! Will check out your theme when I get back home on Sunday…

• Sammy D
    March 22, 2014 at 12:12 am

Life gets in the way and we live it anyway, intentionally! Good for you – I’m a little panicked about A to Z as well, but we have to start somewhere, right? Looking forward to sharing coffee and life and April with you and so many other terrific bloggers!

March 22, 2014 at 5:51 am

Welcome here Sammy! Looking forward to sharing this journey next month!

• Sammy D
    March 22, 2014 at 12:12 am

March 22, 2014 at 5:51 am

Welcome here Sammy! Looking forward to sharing this journey next month!

• Stephanie Scott
    March 22, 2014 at 1:50 am

It really helps to have a theme. Yours sounds great since it’s personal to you. Hope you have fun with it!
    Stephanie Scott recently posted…A to Z Challenge Theme Reveal!My Profile

March 22, 2014 at 8:29 pm

Welcome here Stephanie! Hope you’ll enjoy this journey!

• Stephanie Scott
    March 22, 2014 at 1:50 am

Stephanie Scott recently posted…A to Z Challenge Theme Reveal!My Profile

March 22, 2014 at 8:29 pm

Welcome here Stephanie! Hope you’ll enjoy this journey!

• Jillian Lisa Pearl
    March 22, 2014 at 2:08 am

I like the idea for your theme. My blog is usually about things that help you embrace ‘Live, Laugh, and Love’. I’m a A-Z Challenge participant too. My theme will be about my novel, The Fire-Pit. I’m looking forward to April, nervous too, I still have a lot of posts to finish and schedule. See you around the water cooler. Jillian
    Jillian Lisa Pearl recently posted…A – Z Blog Challenge Theme RevealMy Profile

March 23, 2014 at 6:21 pm

Welcome here Jillian! Looking forward to following your journey as well…should be interesting and so relevant for you! πŸ™‚
      Psych Babbler recently posted…Lessons for a younger meMy Profile

• Jillian Lisa Pearl
    March 22, 2014 at 2:08 am

Jillian Lisa Pearl recently posted…A – Z Blog Challenge Theme RevealMy Profile

March 23, 2014 at 6:21 pm

Psych Babbler recently posted…Lessons for a younger meMy Profile

• SITARA NAIR
    March 22, 2014 at 3:01 am

26 ways to live life more beautiful….
    that would be great…..
    SITARA NAIR recently posted…Theme reveal-A to Z challengeMy Profile

March 23, 2014 at 6:22 pm

Thanks Sitara! Looking forward to following your journey too…

• SITARA NAIR
    March 22, 2014 at 3:01 am

26 ways to live life more beautiful….
    that would be great…..
    SITARA NAIR recently posted…Theme reveal-A to Z challengeMy Profile

March 23, 2014 at 6:22 pm

Thanks Sitara! Looking forward to following your journey too…

• M. J. Joachim
    March 22, 2014 at 5:24 am

It’s not always easy coming up with ideas, but life seems to be full of them anyway. So glad you’re going to share about yours.

MJ, A to Z Challenge Co-Host
    Writing Tips
    Effectively Human
    Lots of Crochet Stitches

March 23, 2014 at 6:43 pm

Welcome here MJ! Life is full of ideas… πŸ™‚ Thanks for following this journey… πŸ™‚

• M. J. Joachim
    March 22, 2014 at 5:24 am

MJ, A to Z Challenge Co-Host
    Writing Tips
    Effectively Human
    Lots of Crochet Stitches

March 23, 2014 at 6:43 pm

• Maddie
    March 22, 2014 at 6:03 am

Excited to read your posts PB as always πŸ™‚ Haven’t been commenting much but following through πŸ™‚ Getting ready to learn some life lessons.
    Maddie recently posted…Over the weekend and then someMy Profile

March 23, 2014 at 6:44 pm

Thanks Maddie! πŸ™‚ Looking forward to having you on board…

• Maddie
    March 22, 2014 at 6:03 am

Maddie recently posted…Over the weekend and then someMy Profile

March 23, 2014 at 6:44 pm

Thanks Maddie! πŸ™‚ Looking forward to having you on board…

• Marye
    March 22, 2014 at 7:23 am

That’s a fantastic theme and I look forward to reading it. Great idea, too – so many of us need to motivate ourselves to really live more fully. I have a food blog and I’ll be doing yeast bread recipes from A to Z – I anticipate a challenge!
    Marye recently posted…Blogging From A to Z Challenge – A Month of Bread Starting April FirstMy Profile

March 23, 2014 at 6:59 pm

Welcome here Marye! Thanks…and looking forward to sharing this journey! πŸ™‚

• Marye
    March 22, 2014 at 7:23 am

March 23, 2014 at 6:59 pm

Welcome here Marye! Thanks…and looking forward to sharing this journey! πŸ™‚

• Corinne Rodrigues
    March 22, 2014 at 12:07 pm

Knowing that you lead a very full life, I can only guess how interesting this will be, PB. Great choice of theme! You’ll rock it, girl! β™₯
    Corinne Rodrigues recently posted…April Come She Will #AtoZChallengeMy Profile

March 23, 2014 at 7:15 pm

Thanks Corinne! It’s the busy-ness that prompted me to write about it! πŸ˜€ Thanks…

• Corinne Rodrigues
    March 22, 2014 at 12:07 pm

Corinne Rodrigues recently posted…April Come She Will #AtoZChallengeMy Profile

March 23, 2014 at 7:15 pm

• Patricia Lynne
    March 22, 2014 at 12:29 pm

Awesome theme. Maybe I’ll find some ideas on how to live my life more fully. πŸ˜‰

• Patricia Lynne
    March 22, 2014 at 12:29 pm

March 23, 2014 at 8:14 pm

Welcome here Patricia! Thank you… πŸ™‚ I do hope it helps…

• MAJK (@Safireblade)
    March 22, 2014 at 1:21 pm

Living Life… really living and not the mere day-to-day rat race of maintaining the status quo, is something many of us (myself included) could use advice and inspiration about. I’m really impressive at the selection of such a deep and yet beautifully simple theme.

*~MAJK~*
    A-to-Z Challenge 2014
    Mighty Minion of Co-Host Nicole Ayers
    @Safireblade on Twitter
    MAJK (@Safireblade) recently posted…April A to Z 2014 Blog Challenge Theme RevealMy Profile

• MAJK (@Safireblade)
    March 22, 2014 at 1:21 pm

*~MAJK~*
    A-to-Z Challenge 2014
    Mighty Minion of Co-Host Nicole Ayers
    @Safireblade on Twitter

• Sreeja Praveen
    March 22, 2014 at 1:27 pm

THis sounds really exciting, PB. You’ve managed to choose a topic that’s surely be on immense inspiration to the reader mob…. Love this ! Waiting !!
    Sreeja Praveen recently posted…Here we come, A to Z !! ( A to Z Theme Reveal post)My Profile

• Sreeja Praveen
    March 22, 2014 at 1:27 pm

March 23, 2014 at 8:17 pm

Thanks Sreeja! I certainly hope so… πŸ™‚

• Betty
    March 22, 2014 at 3:37 pm

Visiting from A/Z theme reveal. I like your idea of a theme; it will help people get to know more about you! Good luck with it!

betty
    Betty recently posted…Announcing A/Z ThemeMy Profile

• Betty
    March 22, 2014 at 3:37 pm

betty
    Betty recently posted…Announcing A/Z ThemeMy Profile

March 23, 2014 at 8:19 pm

Welcome here Betty! Thanks…I’m hoping it keeps people interested and it goes with the personal nature of this blog… πŸ™‚

• Carol Graham
    March 22, 2014 at 4:04 pm

I love diaries, journals, true life stuff. Will be happy to follow you
    Carol Graham recently posted…The Coveted Liebster AwardMy Profile

• Carol Graham
    March 22, 2014 at 4:04 pm

I love diaries, journals, true life stuff. Will be happy to follow you
    Carol Graham recently posted…The Coveted Liebster AwardMy Profile

March 23, 2014 at 8:20 pm

Welcome here Carol! Thank you for being part of the journey in April… πŸ™‚

• Zita
    March 22, 2014 at 9:28 pm

This totally looks like something I could do!!! Now to just come up with a theme… I love yours!!!
    Will check it out and see what I come up with..
    Zita recently posted…Wardrobe Wordless Wednesday..My Profile

• Zita
    March 22, 2014 at 9:28 pm

Will check it out and see what I come up with..
    Zita recently posted…Wardrobe Wordless Wednesday..My Profile

March 23, 2014 at 8:21 pm

It’d be great if you could join in too Zita! Theme is not essential but apparently it helps…

• Danny Simon
    March 23, 2014 at 6:04 pm

Sounds awesome! Will be following you right through!
    Danny Simon recently posted…A to Z Challenge Theme RevealMy Profile

• Danny Simon
    March 23, 2014 at 6:04 pm

Sounds awesome! Will be following you right through!
    Danny Simon recently posted…A to Z Challenge Theme RevealMy Profile

March 23, 2014 at 8:22 pm

Welcome here Danny! Glad to have you on board for this journey… πŸ™‚

• Richa Singh
    March 23, 2014 at 11:32 pm

I am hoping your posts bring love and happiness to all of us, which I am very sure they will πŸ˜€
    Richa Singh recently posted…Travel and TechnologyMy Profile

March 24, 2014 at 12:32 pm

Thanks Richa! I hope so too… πŸ™‚

• Debbie
    March 24, 2014 at 12:38 am

Life is always interesting! πŸ™‚ Looking forward to your posts. Good luck with the challenge.
    Debbie recently posted…#ReadforAnimals WE WRITE – YOU READ!My Profile

March 24, 2014 at 12:33 pm

Thanks Debbie! And welcome to this space…looking forward to having you along this journey…

• sugandha
    March 24, 2014 at 3:05 am

This sounds inspiring. Good luck.
    sugandha recently posted…Millionaire by ChanceMy Profile

March 24, 2014 at 12:34 pm

Thanks Sugandha! πŸ™‚

• Josna
    March 24, 2014 at 12:30 pm

Good theme! It reminds me of something one of my schoolfriends put in my autograph book years ago:
    “May you LIVE every day of your life!”
    I’m looking forward to visiting in April. And I’m totally impressed (and intimidated) that you seem to have written a number (or even all?) of the posts in advance! All the best, J

March 24, 2014 at 12:35 pm

Welcome here Josna! Err…I haven’t yet written my posts…probably have about 3 scheduled out of 26! πŸ˜› But I’m hoping to write them this week because I know April is going to be a busy busy month! Glad to have you along on this journey… πŸ™‚

• swathi shenoy
    March 24, 2014 at 12:32 pm

dats an interesting theme πŸ™‚ looking forward to your posts πŸ™‚

March 24, 2014 at 12:36 pm

Welcome here Swathi and thanks! Glad to have you on this journey… πŸ™‚

• Carrie-Anne Foster (thatdizzychick)
    March 24, 2014 at 2:31 pm

Oh, I am excited to follow this one!! Great idea! And a lovely website. I look forward to reading your future posts!

Carrie~Anne at That Dizzy Chick
    Carrie-Anne Foster (thatdizzychick) recently posted…#Sunday #Inspirational QuoteMy Profile

March 24, 2014 at 2:49 pm

Welcome here Carrie-Anne and thank you! Looking forward to having you on this journey… πŸ™‚

• Dagny
    March 24, 2014 at 11:14 pm

This is how the goals of the year, the theme for the year, get woven into your everyday life. That’s how you live it and make it all come together.

Look forward to your posts πŸ™‚
    Dagny recently posted…Sunday Brunch #9My Profile

March 25, 2014 at 8:01 pm

Thanks Dagny…it’ll be nice to have you along on this journey… πŸ™‚

• dxbnidblog
    March 24, 2014 at 11:48 pm

that is wonderful theme i would love to read and learn new ways to live life.totally looking forward all the best
    dxbnidblog recently posted…Theme revealMy Profile

March 25, 2014 at 8:02 pm

Thanks Nid! Happy to have you along on this… πŸ™‚

• Meena Menon
    March 25, 2014 at 5:59 pm

Here’s to living ur life to the fullest…
    Meena Menon recently posted…Slice Of Life: AtoZ Challenge Theme!My Profile

• Gail
    March 27, 2014 at 12:46 pm

This sounds like it could be a very therapeutic theme for you! Have fun with it!
    Gail at Making Life An Art
    Gail recently posted…Don’t Stress The DelaysMy Profile

March 27, 2014 at 7:33 pm

Welcome here Gail! Thanks…hope it is! πŸ™‚

• Andi-Roo (@theworld4realz)
    March 28, 2014 at 2:51 am

yay-yay-yay! This theme rocks my socks off — love me some personal growth and motivation and inspiration material. How to Live Life — right up my alley! Can’t wait to see what you bring to the table.

I’m participating in AtoZ, as well. My topic is writing in general and my current work-in-progress in particular. See you around!
    Andi-Roo (@theworld4realz) recently posted…Camp NaNoWriMoMy Profile

• Michelle Wallace
    March 29, 2014 at 5:28 am

Your theme sounds exciting!
    Upbeat and funky too!

My theme is β€œIf Books Could Speak, What Would They Say” and is guaranteed to be LOTS OF FUN! It is interactive, and bloggers are invited to play along!
    See you around on the A to Z circuit!

Writer In Transit
    Michelle Wallace recently posted…The Great & Powerful A to Z Theme Reveal!My Profile

• floodproofmum
    March 29, 2014 at 6:34 pm

Wow, so many awesome participants in the challenge. I will have to catch up with all of you πŸ™‚
    floodproofmum recently posted…A-Z Blogging Challenge for AprilMy Profile

• Janice Solitro
    March 30, 2014 at 9:49 pm

I love your theme, Lifestyle blog are so personal and inspiring! This will be my first challenge also! It should be fun! Jan@Mermaids and Cashmere
    Janice Solitro recently posted…The A to Z April 2014 ChallengeMy Profile

• The one where I get inked | Over Cups of Coffee
    May 31, 2014 at 3:00 pm

[…] it also represents freedom. These were the main symbols of the bird that spoke to me. I mean, living life — that’s been my motto since the start of this year. I figured having the bird with the […]

%d bloggers like this: