Gratitude

10 things that made me happy {Week 28}

Happy Saturday you guys! It’s been one hell of a week and I’m glad the weekend is here. Even if it is going to be a scorcher here. My house turns into a sauna on these hot days so I’m hoping some trips to the beach will keep me cool. It’s time now to delve into 10 things that made me happy from 4th February to 10th February.

Starting my 12WBT journey on Monday

Preparing all my meals on Saturday for the week ahead

A friend’s hen’s lunch on Sunday

Finding out I lost 1.1 kilograms after just two days into 12WBT. It tells me that a healthy diet is the key to weight loss

Going hard at the gym five days in a row

Lots of laughs with my colleagues at work

Being able to go to the beach for an hour or more after work — I love I live only a 5 minute drive away from one

Listening to uplifting podcasts

Going to another trivia night during the week

Finding time to read amidst all my busyness

So there’s my week — lots of little silver linings which I’m glad about. Even reflecting on them makes me smile.

What made you happy this week?

Do share!

***Linking with Lindsay, Charlotte and Krysten for 10 things that made me happy and Sammie, Paula, Jess and Shari for The Ultimate Rabbit Hole***

10 Comments

Sammie @ The Annoyed Thyroid
    February 13, 2017 at 6:45 am

Yay! So many silver linings and go you with the gym and the healthy eating! I’ve heard great things about 12WBT. Hope you survived the heatwave. We celebrated our 10th anniversary, went to Melbourne, I finished one book and started another and am still going strong with my minimalism game – on day 13! All these things made me smile! Hope the coming week gives you lots to smile about!
    Sammie @ The Annoyed Thyroid recently posted…The Ultimate Rabbit Hole #104My Profile

Sammie @ The Annoyed Thyroid
    February 13, 2017 at 6:45 am

Seana Smith
    February 15, 2017 at 7:18 am

Hello there, we were so glad to have AC last weekend, life saver when the beach is four hours away. There’s a great pool here in Orange though and it has huge diving boards which the twins are wee daredevils on. Uplifting podcasts are also on here and humourous ones too. Love the BBC podcasts so much.
    Seana Smith recently posted…10 Free Things To Do in Northern SydneyMy Profile

Seana Smith
    February 15, 2017 at 7:18 am

Seana Smith recently posted…10 Free Things To Do in Northern SydneyMy Profile

Paula, The Geeky Shopaholic
    February 15, 2017 at 12:04 pm

I’m jealous that you live so close to the beach! That would be amazing! And finding time to read is the only way I can survive!
    Paula, The Geeky Shopaholic recently posted…The Ultimate Rabbit Hole #104My Profile

Paula, The Geeky Shopaholic
    February 15, 2017 at 12:04 pm

Lindsay
    February 15, 2017 at 11:00 pm

Hey girl!
    Happy Wednesday! It sounds like your week was pretty darn good. I’d LOVE to be able to have a beach so close that I could visit daily, even if for just a few minutes of the day…. sounds incredible if you ask me.
    Want to come over and meal prep for me, too? Lol I am so sick of always being in the kitchen! Yarrr
    Have a great balance of the week love. Xo
    Lindsay recently posted…10 Things That Made Me Happy This WeekMy Profile

Lindsay
    February 15, 2017 at 11:00 pm

Hey girl!
    Have a great balance of the week love. Xo
    Lindsay recently posted…10 Things That Made Me Happy This WeekMy Profile

J.Gi Federizo
    February 22, 2017 at 11:26 pm

That food looks delicious!!!!

And it’s always nice to remember the happy things than delve on the sad ones. 🙂
    J.Gi Federizo recently posted…Love in the Time of Forensics #Bones #TVTuesdayMy Profile

J.Gi Federizo
    February 22, 2017 at 11:26 pm

That food looks delicious!!!!

And it’s always nice to remember the happy things than delve on the sad ones. 🙂