Gratitude

10 things that made me happy {Week 35}

It’s the weekend again, folks! As the week went on, it felt like we’d never get here. I’ve got a packed weekend ahead but now’s the time to look back on the week gone by. It’s time to reflect on the good stuff from 7th October 2017 till 13th October 2017:

A relaxed weekend walk

Koalas, kangaroos, peacocks and more for free

A lovely work family

Ordering a planner for 2018

A walk in the evening by the beach

Having meals prepped for the week and slowly getting back on track

Getting a phone call informing me I’ve won second place in the local short story writing competition

Having a on tour cultural training day which involved being out in the bush to understand indigenous history and culture better

Girls night out on Friday night

Laughing with friends

How was your week? Any plans for the weekend?

Do share!

***Linking with Lindsay and Charlotte for What’s up weekend and Corinne for Everyday Gratitude***

10 Comments

Suzy
    October 14, 2017 at 12:49 pm

I love koalas and peacocks and leisurely walks. Looks like you truly had a happy week.
    Suzy recently posted…Bated Breath … #writebravely #WriteTribeProBlogger #FridayReflectionsMy Profile

Puja
    October 14, 2017 at 1:50 pm

Omg.. congratulations on winning the second spot on the short story..
    Will you publish it here..?

Sanch @ Sanch Writes
      October 14, 2017 at 4:48 pm

Thank you! No I won’t as the library publish an anthology and it’ll be in that 🙂

Parul
    October 14, 2017 at 8:00 pm

Sounds like such a good week. Tell me more about the planner – where did you buy, how would you use it etc. 🙂 I’m curious! Have a lovely Diwali week 🙂
    Parul recently posted…7 things about Bangalore that will amaze youMy Profile

Sanch @ Sanch Writes
      October 15, 2017 at 7:42 am

Will write a post once I get it 🙂 Didn’t know it was Diwali this week so have a good one 🙂

Esha
    October 15, 2017 at 5:45 am

Sounds like you had an amazing week, Sanch! And, Congratulations for the win!! Would love to read your story so once it is published do share with us. I’d have loved a planner myself but then I’m always tempted to go for one anyway. Hope you’re having a relaxed weekend.

Rajlakshmi
    October 16, 2017 at 8:06 am

Congratulations on the win. Will we get to read the story anytime 😀 it’s always fun to spend time with friends. Here’s to more happiness and laughter.
    Rajlakshmi recently posted…My Sister’s love for 50 kg of Poultry FeedMy Profile

Vasantha Vivek
    October 16, 2017 at 8:34 pm

Happy to read you had a good time laughing and enjoying with your friends. Loved much the girls Friday night out.
    Vasantha Vivek recently posted…How Motherhood Made Me Feel The Navarasas Of Life?My Profile

Feeling content about October 2017 - Sanch Writes
    November 1, 2017 at 10:15 pm

[…] the importance of courage over comfort. Finally, I got back to reflecting on the good things in the week gone by. And you know what? I wonder if that’s what has made a difference in how I perceived the […]