Gratitude

10 things that made me happy {Week 37}

Hello lovely people! It’s that time of the week again when I reflect back on the week that was and all that made me happy or grateful. Without further ado, here are 10 things that made me happy from 21st October to 27th October 2017.

Dinner with friends

Prepping for NaNoWriMo 2017

Colouring my hair at home

Finishing a ‘wonder‘-ful book

Cupcakes!

Being flat out at work but getting support from my team leader

Farewell drinks for a colleague and friend; bittersweet moment as he’s going to better things and will continue to keep in touch but will be sorely missed at work

Signing up for 12wbt lean and strong to keep me accountable with my diet

Organising going to the gym with colleagues from work

Enjoying thunderstorms from the safety of home

How was your week? What made you happy this week?

Do share!

***Linking with Lindsay and Charlotte for What’s up Weekend and Corinne for Everyday Gratitude***

7 Comments

Rajlakshmi
    October 30, 2017 at 10:39 am

I love your hair color… Did you try to bleach it first… After my first debacle didn’t try again. I am glad you found company for gym… Although I am sure you yourself are very disciplined about going there 😀 hope many more things make you happy in coming weeks.
    Rajlakshmi recently posted…10 years later, 20 Kg heavierMy Profile

Sanch @ Sanch Writes
      October 30, 2017 at 6:01 pm

Nah no bleaching but I do keep it on for an hour as opposed to the recommended 20 minutes because my hair is naturally dark.

Nabanita Dhar
    October 30, 2017 at 2:44 pm

I love your hair colour too. I need to do something with my hair too. Maybe this weekend. I have been neglecting it long enough. For me, last week was bittersweet. I hate my workplace but am waiting for a good option to switch. So, that’s there. Other than that I love the comfort that I find at home, helps me get through.

Shailaja Vishwanath
    October 30, 2017 at 2:53 pm

I am so excited for you and Nanowrimo! Here’s wishing you all the love and luck in the world to see it through without stress. Hugs and have a great week ahead too, Sanch 🙂
    Shailaja Vishwanath recently posted…Pinterest for Beginners: 10 Tips you absolutely needMy Profile

Vinodini
    October 30, 2017 at 7:38 pm

That’s a wonderful list to be grateful about. I love your hair color! Would have loved to see the cupcakes too. 🙂
    Vinodini recently posted…The Niagara ExperienceMy Profile

Lindsay
    November 1, 2017 at 10:31 pm

Hey Sanch,
    Another week in the books with plenty of ups and downs. Cupcakes and enjoying thunderstorm shows from the comforts of your couch under a blanket are nice and comforting, the cupcakes, not the storm. Lol!

Good for you for coloring your own hair; if I did that, it’d be a hysterical mess.

I’m not participating in NaNoWriMo but I am Nanopablano, a similar thing but not focused on writing a novel, just simply writing. We’ll see how that pans out. Good luck, girl. 😉

xo

Parul Thakur
    November 7, 2017 at 12:35 am

Your hair looks great. I see that it has got some length now. And cupcakes? Wow! Your ’10 things’ post always makes me happy and sometimes I wonder if I should start too 🙂
    Have a healthy and fun filled November. Oh yes, keep getting those steps. You rock at that!
    Parul Thakur recently posted…Gratitude List – October 2017My Profile